Education In Australia
Australia has a rich history of academic excellence. It is a smart choice to pursue your higher education if you are an interactive person. Almost every ethnic group is represented in Australia thus making it a multicultural society. Australia provides a peaceful, safe and diverse environment to students, as well as excellent working conditions and learning atmosphere.
Australian educational institutions are internationally known for their highest quality education, and Australian certifications are equally accepted world-wide. Besides, a comparatively low tuition fee makes Australian education an excellent value for international students.
More than about 150,000 international students come to study in Australia each year. They come from nations all over the world to pursue an education at Australian high-schools, colleges and universities. Australia offers many advantages to the international students. Australia has an excellent reputation as great destination for students around the world, and provides a safe, multicultural environment for anyone to study.Language barrier is not an issue to foreign students as Australia is considered the world’s leader in language training. Australia has two official languages – French and English, so study in Australia is the perfect opportunity to add another language to your repertoire, which is vital in the business world and at the same time a huge advantage.
To be eligible to study in Australia
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Australia.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- tuition fees
- living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Australia and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Australia.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Australia. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Australia when you have completed your studies.